Friday, June 13

Sun = Hot?

.
I think Abby is smiling!

In anticipation of sunny weather, I bought a pool at Target yesterday to replace our torn one from last year. As soon as the sun came out after lunch, Jack asked if he could go in it. I had to explain to him the sun just came out and it wasn't warm enough to go in the pool just yet. So he asked what temperature it needed to be and I told him at least 80 to 85 but it would be better if it were even warmer. That way I could fill it in the morning to have the sun warm it by afternoon. So he ran in the house to check "Oscar" the little guy on our digital thermometer, and it actually said 79, but I'm thinking that was a little bit higher than it actually was. But he believed Oscar and not me and kept asking if it was time. I finally told him that he'd probably have to wait until July. For all of our sakes, I'm hoping it will warm up before then so I don't have to keep telling it's not time yet!

Notice the long sleeves and jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment