Tuesday, June 17

Soccer camp


Jack started a 5 hour a day, week-long soccer camp yesterday. Yes, that's right -- 5 hours! They don't actually run around for the full 5 hours though, they have lots of water breaks and an hour for lunch. So it's not as gruelling as it sounds plus he is there with nearly every other (soon-to-be) 2nd grade boy from his school so I know he's having lots of fun. But, wow, was he ever wiped out when we went to pick him up! He wasn't very happy with me because Kaitlin and I walked there to bring him home rather than drive. It's a whole 2 blocks, maybe, from our house! After playing so much, he just wanted to sit for a while and not have to walk anymore. However he did find some energy to run through the sprinkler when we got home which cooled and refreshed him. Tonight he'll have to go to his baseball game a few short hours after finishing camp so I'm thinking he's going to be a wee bit worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment