Kaitlin started her ballet class today. It was just her and a little boy in the class, who was not too interested in participating. But Kaitlin loved it! Miss Lori is very enthusiastic and Kaitlin was eager to do whatever she was told to do. She practiced pointing her toes, stretching her legs, did some skipping around the room and even learned how to curtsy. This is a real ballet studio so she is required to wear a black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers, and have her hair up. Of course she loves her ballet outfit and I know she is really going to enjoy her lessons. Can't wait for recital time!
.
(Note: I got a little carried away snapping pictures, but it is so rare to see Kaitlin so focused on something, usually she's running back and forth and talking non-stop!)









These photos of K in ballet class are so sweet! She really does appear to be enjoying herself and focusing on what is being demonstrated. I'm looking forward to the day Meredith is also in ballet class. SO fun!
ReplyDelete