Sunday, November 1

Happy Halloween!

Miss Fairy Princess and Mario ready to trick or treat!

Halloween did not disappoint this year! Kaitlin was lucky enough to go on two trick or treat adventures. The first one was with our neighborhood playgroup which organized a candy-free event to 6 houses. She got a lot of neat treats, like masks, stickers, glow sticks, sidewalk chalk and some healthy snacks. The second trip was with Jack, Logan, and Liam, this time with sugar in abundant supply! They all returned with their pumpkins and bags filled with candy. I think the kids could eat one piece a day and not finish until maybe February! I'm sure Erick and I will probably need to help out. (Especially with the peanut butter cups). Even after all that, the kids still had lots of energy (sugar high?) and really enjoyed answering the door and seeing who was there to collect treats from us. It was a super-fun, candy-filled day!

Just a few of the kids from the neighborhood playgroup ready to collect some fun treats (I think there were 39 kids!).

One of many generous treats recieved.

1 comment:

  1. Love the kids' costumes!! So fun to see these playgroup photos (as well as the others K e-mailed to the group). They're all so grown up! Some of the younger siblings look exactly like their older siblings when we last saw them.

    ReplyDelete