Monday, December 29

Bowling with the Birthday Boy

Yesterday we celebrated Erick's 37th b-day doing something we haven't done in a long time . . . bowling! Well, unless you count Wii bowling, but that's really not quite the same thing. We went to Grand Central which was refurbished about a year ago. What a great place! Nothing like the smokey bowling alleys of old that I remember.

Jack hoping for a strike.

Kaitlin showing us her cool bowling kicks.


Kaitlin using the ramp. The bumpers were also helpful (actually I wished they stayed up while I played!).



Erick's turn!

Here are videos of Kaitlin and Jack in action.

Kaitlin bowling from smn on Vimeo.


Jack bowling from smn on Vimeo.

After bowling, Erick and I went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button which we both enjoyed. Then we met the Grandmas and kids at ChaChaCha for a yummy Mexican dinner. After that, it was back to our house for chocolate cake and presents. A very fun and busy day for the birthday boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment