The kids only trick-or-treated down our street a bit, but they came home with a lot of treats! Jack told me that he loved Halloween and is already talking about what he wants to be next year -- an x-wing fighter. Not really sure how we'll do that one, but I'm hoping he'll pick something easier before Halloween '09. After our outing, Jack had fun answering the door and seeing who was there. I had to lend him a hand at one point because he was letting one little boy help himself to about 10 pieces of candy. In retrospect, I should have given out handfuls of treats since we have way more leftover than is really needed! However, Erick is happy since he has his own stash of confiscated peanut butter cups. It seems some of us never grow up (but who really wants to do that?).

No comments:
Post a Comment