Wednesday, May 14

Pooltime fun

Kaitlin doing the front float.

Finally, I can go to the kids' swim classes and not have to get in the water with them! Since Kaitlin is now 3 she has graduated to "Penguins" which means I get to watch. Bliss!

Kaitlin loves to swim, is excited to put her swim suit on, carry her towel to the pool . . . but take the required shower before class? Not gonna happen. Out of the three classes we've been to so far, she's taken one shower when she stood under the water for 3 seconds (we counted). She won't even shower after class to wash off the chlorine so we have to do that at home. Even showing her all the other kids happily showering did not convince her that she should also be under there as well. Oh well, Jack was exactly the same way and he finally got over it. I guess I'll just have to be patient! Maybe I need to put my swim suit on after all and shower with her. I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment